Realtimepiano.com - Company Message
My Blog

Does your child show potential?

Should my child learn how to play an instrument?

Jazz
Live music
Blues
horns
Bands in montego bay
Wedding
concert band
entertainment
Realtimepiano.com
Montego Bay The standard answer to this question is an unqualified yes, most children should learn to play a musical instrument. Children learn discipline from the rehearsal process, self-expression from performance and social interaction from group studies. A child can definitely benefit from learning a musical instrument at an early age, since many professional musicians credit their early experiences with developing a life-long passion for music. Even if a child discovers other interests later in life, the discipline required to maintain and play a musical instrument could prove useful in other situations.
Jazz
Live music
Blues
horns
Bands in montego bay
Wedding
concert band
entertainment
Realtimepiano.com
Montego Bay

There is one thing that many parents don't discover until it's too late. Allowing a child to learn a musical instrument also means a parent needs to prepare for repetitive scales, loud noises and frequently missed notes. A child's interest in a musical instrument, especially a loud or amplified one, is destined to involve the entire family, whether voluntarily or involuntarily. The rehearsal process is a vital part of learning a musical instrument, but one child's rehearsal room may often be another man's den or basement.

Children should definitely be encouraged to try out different artistic outlets, including music, theater, creative writing and dance. If a young child shows a clear interest in a toy musical instrument, then parents may want to consider taking that interest to the next level. Pressuring a child to take up a musical instrument for other perceived benefits, however, is rarely a good idea. Every child should have the right to pursue a creative outlet based on his or her personal interests and skills, and if it happens to be learning a musical instrument, then parents should understand it takes time and practice to develop solid performance skills. A parent's role in a young musician's life may be to push him or her to a higher level of performance.

Jazz
Live music
Blues
horns
Bands in montego bay
Wedding
concert band
entertainment
Realtimepiano.com
Montego Bay

Scientific research on the neurological and developmental effects of music has fascinated educators and parents with the possibility of children's learning enhancement. Compared to the long history of research on language, our scientific understanding of music is new. Fortunately for parents, enriching our children's lives with music can be easily and pleasantly accomplished. From soft music in the nursery to musical toys and dance lessons, encouraging music involvement in a fun way strengthens children's educational, physical, and emotional development.

So, does your child show potential?

19 Comments to Does your child show potential?:

Comments RSS
Richard Reid on Friday, January 28, 2011 3:46 PM
Interesting points, I don't have my child yet but this is somthing to think about in the furture

dplowright on Friday, January 28, 2011 4:12 PM
My child definitely has to play an instrument or 2 because it does help in their over all development.

Chrystal M on Friday, January 28, 2011 7:08 PM
Yes, playing a musical instrument definitely takes discipline; and this helps to groom a child in their every day life to harness good traits and a positive attitude towards life.

Sheldon Dryden on Friday, January 28, 2011 7:20 PM
I'm glad you are able to relate. You are a shinning example. not just a young woman, but a fine young "lady" and still a prospect musician.

David on Friday, January 28, 2011 7:24 PM
Good Stuff..

Sexy 'D' on Friday, March 11, 2011 5:59 PM
Yeah...good,good,good stuff.I wish I had started at an earlier age but i will ensure my kids play a musical instrument as soon as they are able to understand.This is an inspiration. Thanks Sheldon!!!!

Sexy 'D' on Friday, March 11, 2011 5:59 PM

Sexy 'D' on Friday, March 11, 2011 5:59 PM

Mzberry@dominateyourown.com on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:43 AM
I want my child to learn the violin any tips?

Finn Boilex on Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:20 AM
I wanted to say childhood is the best time let learn kids. If your kids want to learn instruments please let them learn. I think not only instruments but also any thing they are good let them learn on that subject. Thanks

oakley sunglasses on Monday, May 06, 2013 11:52 PM
There's the moving news you've written.Hope you like mine,too!

Agusia laurenjca Tolek mariola on Saturday, November 09, 2013 9:21 PM
Surely anybody will

Edmonton Debt Consultant on Friday, February 21, 2014 5:00 AM
I believe that you recognize how to construct people pay attention to what you have to pronounce, particularly with a concern that’s so vital. I am pleased to suggest this blog.

sport on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:39 PM
Youll finden, dass sehen, dass durch die Nutzung der diese Dienstleistungen , erhalten Sie Ihre Wetten groesser mit aus mit unweit von Ihren Geldbeutel, sind Ihre Gewinne enorm enorm zusammen mit Ihrem und Freude sind dramatisch radikal vergroessert. Es besteht einfach keine Knappheit von Wetten Veranstaltungsorte um teilzunehmen in Online- Sportaktivitaeten Wetten.

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:38 AM
Alle Sie haben durchfuehren ist Position sammeln erhalten Ihre Gewinne. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

fghgfh on Sunday, April 23, 2017 1:10 PM
fghfhgfh

Jason Bravo on Sunday, October 07, 2018 11:57 PM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

bestessays login on Monday, October 08, 2018 12:47 AM
Yes, the intelligent students are proud of them. As they use very short time for the study and they have ability to clear their concept in very short time. As they do not have a habit of sitting for very long time.

piknu on Wednesday, August 07, 2019 10:43 PM
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.